Brooklyn, NY (preferred)
Oct 2020 (preferred)
As our first Head of Product, you will establish and scale a premier product organization at a fast-growing startup that has incredible member loyalty. This is a unique opportunity as an early employee to partner closely with the CEO and founders to drive the strategy behind our core products. You will have immense ownership and ultimately deliver high impact in our members’ lives.
Aavia is building an exciting, first-of-its-kind experience that requires you to utilize prior experience to ensure we’re guiding people on a health journey better than their mothers’. If this is the perfect challenge for you, read on and apply!
You will be perfect for this role if:
- You have product management experience leading a consumer product and mobile app experience
- You have strong consumer and brand instincts
- You have proven results from previous roles on increasing member engagement & loyalty
- You like being hands-on and you get sh*t done
- You are a data nerd and make data-driven decisions
- You have worked with and managed engineers
- You have empathy for and are obsessed with our members
- You deploy your creative skillset in product management
- Prior experience working at a health and wellness company
- Prior experience working on a Gen Z product
- Prior experience working on an IoT product
As the Head of Product, you will be someone who we can count on to:
- Establishing, managing, and scaling of Aavia’s world class product organization, including recruiting and managing the team.
- Developing and driving the product roadmap and measuring success.
- Running effective experiments to determine the best mechanisms for member retention.
- Ensuring best brand and design practices are integrated throughout development.
- Communicating and advocating for the product organization both internally and externally.
- Product organization how to communicate, organize efforts, drive decisions, and manage expectations cross-functionally.
- The member persona and their pain points, needs, and user journey in collaboration with the Head of Experience.
- Member behavior and engagement by using data analytics tools such as Tableau, to iterate and pivot as needed.
- The current Aavia brand in detail in order to shape it
- Every detail of our products in current form in order to improve it
- The internal workings of Aavia’s org, including priorities/vision/needs of product team members and leadership.
- The predictability and throughput of the product organization.
- Product development velocity.
- The alignment of the product organization with the rest of the business and its needs.
You'll be working across departments:
Who will you be working with?
Brand and Community
External -- members, partners, public audiences
Who will you report to?
CEO (Aagya Mathur)
Who will be reporting to you?
Software Developers & Engineers
You'll also get major benefits:
Click here for the list of benefits!