New York City or Remote
Aavia is a women of color-led hormone health brand based in NYC, focused on helping our generation understand our ovarian hormones and how they impact how we feel throughout our cycle. Starting this March 2023, college students are invited to Guest Write for the Aavia blog, whether to dive into personal interests or hormone-related topics (hormones impact everything). You will have a professional byline to add to your portfolio, LinkedIn, and beyond.
From mood and mental health to sleep, skin, sex drive and more, Aavia helps you to make the best decisions for your body. Join us as a Guest Writer to be a part of the narrative.
- We are looking for ~500 word blog posts around ovarian hormone health, with an eye towards how hormone health impacts mental health, physical health, sex, relationships, and more!
- We are open to researched and/or reported stories, as well as personal essays and creative nonfiction.
Check out some of our previous blog posts HERE!
- No professional experience is required!
Submit a quick pitch in this Google Form to Erin, Aavia’s Content Lead HERE:
- Once your pitch is approved, first draft is due within 3 weeks
- This opportunity is unpaid, in exchange for the opportunity to develop your professional content writing portfolio
- We’ll connect you with our network of founders, startup leaders, and more, to help further your career
- You enjoy using the Aavia app
Questions? Email email@example.com
- A published byline on the Aavia website to include in your portfolio, resume, Linkedin, and other socials
- Letter of recommendation and/or professional reference
- 1:1 coaching and editing support.
- Networking and professional development opportunities within Aavia and the hormone health community.